Breaking News, Social and Political Commentary from a black centrist | Hinterland Gazette

below feature right

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jay Leno on David Letterman's Extortion Case: "I've Been Extorted Too!"











I must admit, I was not shocked by the David Letterman's admission that he has sexual relationships with some of his staffers. At least he said it before the media got wind of these lurid details. I find it absolutely offensive that he would engage in such behaviors with his staff, but he didn't lie when confronted like some politicians we know -- former President Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Mark Sanford and Senator John Ensign, for example. Also, let's not forget to add Rev. Jesse Jackson to the pot, though he didn't lie about the paternity of the child he fathered with his jump-off.

Jay Leno and the other comedians just couldn't resist taking a shot at their fellow comedian Letterman.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons